- Make things with personality
- Use tools that will work even a decade later
- Open better than closed. Closed better than it never existing. 
- Build your own garden, an open and welcoming place, and break the hegemony of walled gardens.
- Own your data. 
- Document your mind.
- Don’t load unnecessary junk. A side effect to not loading unnecessary junk, a fast website.
- Access is a civil right. Inaccessibility is poor craftsmanship 
A document of what I hope to work towards as I keep making things for the web
Subscribe to my newsletterMasala Inc.